Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Worldwide Intention Experiment

Dear Friends:

I'm inviting you all to participate in a global experiment that will happen September 14, 2008. My coven has been working at sending our intentions to one another or to people that needed healing with measurable results. This experiment, the largest of its kind ever attempted, has been set up by author Lynne McTaggart and will use the same abilities. Basically at a certain time (5 PM) on the 14th of September participants will need to go on line and focus on their computer screen for a short while so that the entire group, spread across the globe, will be focussing their intent on the same "target" at the same time to see if we can lower the level of crime and/or violence. Similar smaller experiments have already been conducted with measurable success. You can check some of this out at: http://www.bleepingherald.com/jul2008/intention-experiment

I've already applied to register my coven and am waiting confirmation by e-mail. You can check out the Intention Experiment site at:http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/

I encourage other Wiccans to participate in this worthy experiment. I think that this would be a good way for us to practice and develop our abilities in a way that will make the world a better place. Any of you that would like to join me in doing this should drop me a line to let me know. I'll keep you posted with details.

BB
Kerr Cuhulain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kerr, for supporting The Intention Experiment.

The Global Peace Experiment will certainly be the biggest intention experiment we've ever held, and probably one of the largest mind-over-matter experiments ever.

The more people sign up, the more chance we have of achieving something significant.